Six Ways To Make An Impact At Your School:
- Pray. - Pray that God would let you see your friends, classmates, and teachers as He sees them.
- Be A Friend. - For most of us, our biggest fear is to be the loner, the left-out-one, the kid who has to sit all alone in the cafeteria. One of the best ways to make friends is to focus on being a good friend yourself.
- Be Intentional. - Use the friendships and relationships God has given you to point people toward Jesus and show them his love for them.
- Be A Good Student. - One of the best ways that you can show your teachers respect is by being a good student. This doesn't mean that you have to make all A's. It just means that you turn in your work on time, do your best, and act respectfully toward your teachers and professors. If you have a teacher that is not a Christ-follower, being diligent about your work and respectful to those in authority shows your teacher the difference that God is making in your life.
- Be Vocal About Your Faith. - Don't be afraid to talk about your belief in Jesus. Contrary to popular belief, there is no law that says you can't talk about God in your school. So be open about what you believe...and invite your friends to church or to your next youth group activity!
- See Your Campus As Your Mission Field. - Yes, you are at school to learn. But if you allow God to work in you and through you this school year, then He can give you a much bigger purpose and mission for getting up early and going to school 5 days a week. Understand that every day you get to go to a place where you are surrounded by people who may not know the love and truth of Jesus. Live in such a way that your school is your mission field. By the way you act and talk, let others see the love of Jesus in real and practical ways.