I wanted to follow up yesterday's message with some tips & tactics on how you can get comfortable sharing your story and how you can talk about your faith in Jesus without freaking out.
- Get comfortable sharing your own story.
- You story should include 3 things: Life before you met Jesus, how you came to a relationship with Jesus, and the difference Jesus has made in your life.
- Make sure you make Jesus the center & hero of your story...because He is!
- Be able to share what Jesus has done in your life in 3 minutes or less.
- Practice sharing the message with a friend so you get comfortable with it.
- Pray for people you know who don't have a relationship with Jesus.
- Always talk to God about your friends & neighbors before you talk to your friends & neighbors about God!
- Invest in relationships with people who don't know Jesus.
- Jesus was accused of being a friend of sinners. Are you?
- Speak up & share your story.
- All the preparation in the world doesn't matter if you never step out in boldness and tell your friends & neighbors about how Jesus has changed your life & how He wants to impact them as well.
God has given you everything you need to help people connect with Jesus! Go for it!