12.04.2006

My Silence in Blogdom...

After I made the decision to post the Thanksgiving posts all week, I realized that my parents only have dial-up internet, so that challenge died a quick death. This past week my silence has been effected by my recent move. Johanna and I moved into a new house this past week and we have spent every waking moment packing boxes and moving furniture...We also moved into a sub-division of town where DSL internet service is not available from the provider we have so we are trying to get a new internet set-up at the house. All of that combined to say that I have been relatively silent in the blog world as of late and for that I apologize (if anybody even reads this...). However, I have a meeting at the church in a little while and am hoping to have time to post an update when that is over or sometime tommorrow morning.

2 comments:

david said...

I have no life, so of course I have plenty of time to read your blog.

Note: If and when I do get a life, I still plan on reading the blog.

Also, sorry I missed Justin's wedding...I was projectile vomiting that morning and couldn't quite make the trip to Houston.

Nic Burleson said...

I wondered what happened, but I figure something came up...I am glad I have at least one faithful reader...That inspires me to write on...How is everything?