1.09.2007

Random Hilarious Movie Lines...

My brother sent me an email with the following quote this morning just for laughs:

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus in your golden fleece diaper, just watching your little Einstein videos learnin' 'bout colors and shapes, thank you for my two boys.... Walker and Texas Ranger." - Ricky Bobby from Taladega Nights

That got me to thinking about my favorite movie lines that just crack me up every time I hear them. Two of my favorites would have to be these:

"I was just checking the specs on the endline for the rotary gurder....I'm retarded" - Chris Farley in Tommy Boy

"Rectum?!?! Dang near killed the man!" - Chris Farley in Black Sheep

Also who can forget, "I got dibs on top bunk!" also in Black Sheep. In fact, most of my hilarious movie quotes are found in Chris Farley movies....Anyway, what are some of your favorite movie quotes that make you laugh every time you hear 'em? Post away....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a little coat..." - you know the reference

Foster

Nic Burleson said...

How could I forget that one! Thanks for picking up the slack foster....maybe we should start a top 100 movie quotes list...you up for it?

david said...

"Just when I think you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...and totally redeem yourself."
"I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this." "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of sh*t, man."
"Hey guys. Big Gulps, huh? Cool. All right! Well, see ya later."

And I left out like, 15 other Dumb and Dumber quotes that were just too long to put in one comment.