4.25.2007

Headin' To The Beach...

Tonight at our midweek youth worship gathering we had another great night in our new, temporary meeting place. It is kinda' crazy because while we are going through a lot of changes ministry wise with workers and volunteers, God continues to send us new students. And I thought I was busy before all this craziness started! Anyway, God is faithful and he will provide workers and resources because He loves and cares for the students of Lockhart, TX more than anyone...And it's so good to see students beginning to understand that love.

On a completely different note, Johanna and I are headin' to Port A tomorrow! On Monday, the 30th, we will celebrate 2 years of marriage. Wow! It goes by so fast. I love my wife immensely and am blessed to be serving with a woman who is called to ministry. I have seen so many friends and acquaintances whose spouse hinders them in ministry. It is such a blessing to have a true help-mate. So we are celebrating our anniversary by going to the beach for the weekend. We are actually staying in Fulton and we are so excited! I probably won't blog until we get back on Monday evening, but be expecting pictures of the beach...It is gonna' be awesome just to get away for a while...Until then, hope your weekend is great!

2 comments:

david said...

Was it really two years ago you made me wear pink in your wedding? Congratulations, you guys!

JMob said...

i am expecting pics...you crazy kids have fun