7.06.2007

But It's A Good Exhaustion...

I am finally home...and I am EXHAUSTED. I am not even sure that it is a healthy exhaustion, but it is a good exhaustion...So far this is how my summer has went: First weekend - Trip to Chicago with one of my students...First full week I had Vacation Bible School at our church...The 2nd week was High School Youth Camp at South Padre...Followed that with our Junior High trips to Schlitterbahn the next week, followed by spending a week speaking at a Missions Camp the last week of June...Got home on Saturday and then left on Sunday for our mission trip that we were on this week with our students...It was a great week. We got to see God work in the lives of children and in our own lives. We got to see God use our students in big ways and see them grow through it...But I am tired and glad to be at home. This month is as crazy as June, so it ought to be interesting...My primary focus right now though is spending time with my wife (whom it seems I have barely seen the past two weeks...oh wait! I have barely seen her in two weeks...) and getting some sleep. I think I actually remember what sleep feels like...we'll see...Until next time, enjoy a few more pics from our Mission Arlington trip this week...


Showing the kids some magic tricks

Playing Simon Says


Singing songs and doing the motions


Ready to watch some fireworks from the hotel parking lot


Fireworks from the Ballpark in Arlington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

JMob said...

dude your stuff is obviously read round the world haha