7.18.2007

It Is Here...


It is finally here! After spending all day at Schlitterbahn with our High School students and then coming home to spend what was left of the evening at a 16th Birthday party for one of our students, I made my way to our Wal-Mart about 9:30 last night to pick up my copy of NCAA Football 08 for my Xbox 360...Tuesday was the release day and this is the one (and only) game that I will spend "release day money" on...Most games, I just wait and buy when the price drops or when someone sells a used copy...But not this one. This is my favorite. So I headed to our local Wal-Mart (not a Super Wal-Mart, I might add) to get my copy and much to my dismay they didn't have any. Not one single copy was sent to the store on the opening release day...I guess that tells you about the quality and selection of our local store...However, I have heard that Jaron's girlfriend might be picking us up a copy in San Marcos on her way here tonight...That would definitely move her up in my "coolness" book...I'll keep ya' posted...

3 comments:

JMob said...

dude...i see an ncaa tourny in the near future

Anonymous said...

Dear Johanna's husband,
Since I got you your game, am I now high enough in your cool book to be referred to as "Jenna" instead of "Jaron's girlfriend"? Hope so.
Love,
Jaron's girlfriend

Nic Burleson said...

dear Jaron's girlfriend,
since i was not sure how you felt about being mentioned by name in my blog (some people don't like their name/location/etc all over the net) i was trying to be sensitive to that. however, i will mention you by "Jenna" the next time your name occurs in my blog, and include with it your home address, email, and cell phone number. have a good day.