9.19.2007

A Great Day...No Matter What...

Today, September 19th, is a great day. For the last six years, each time this date has rolled by on the calendar, it has been a great day...It has been a day to celebrate God's goodness and great favor toward me and my family. It has been a day to offer thankfulness. It has been a day to reflect back on the great blessings that God has bestowed upon me and my family...

Six years ago on this day, Sept. 19, 2001, I had surgery to remove a putuitary tumor from the front of my brain. Literally thousands of people were praying for me that day. People were asking God to guide surgeons hands, to give doctors wisdom, and to bless me with healing...AND HIS ANSWER WAS YES!

So this day for me is a day of celebration! There has never been a bad September 19th from that year on in my life...Today I celebrate and I thank God for what He has done for me...

No comments: