11.28.2007

Concert Tonight...

I've been busy getting ready for the Lindsey Kane concert that we'll be having in our student building, The Attic, tonight...We are hoping and praying for a big turnout of students because Lindsey always does an incredible job of speaking into the hearts of our students with her music and worship...It's been a busy day and the rest of the week doesn't slow down any...I've got to finish up my sermon and powerpoint/media for this weekend...We're leaving on Saturday to head to Bridge City, TX (about 4-5 hours away) where I'll be speaking on Sunday morning at Commonground Community Church...A good friend from college is on staff there and this is the second time I've spoke there this year...I am totally looking forward to it and praying God moves...Until next time...

No comments: