1.15.2008

I'm Feeling Older Today...

For some reason I'm feeling older today...Almost like I've entered into a new decade. Oh wait. I have. And while I promised some reflections and goals earlier in the week, I promise they are still coming...

I have an incredbily busy week this week. We're kicking off a new series at the Attic Wednesday night called "How To Scream Without Shouting." It's all about sharing the message and love of Jesus in ways that are real, practical, and relevant to others. Then on Sunday night I have a meeting with my Student Ministry Leadership Team. Right after that meeting I am presenting a Seminar for parents in our church and community called "Your Teen...Online." It's basically a seminar about teenagers and the internet and I still have tons of things to tie together on that...There is an ENORMOUS amount of information that I want to communicate in this training session for parents...Anyway, all that to say this: I've got a busy week, but the reflections and goals are sure to come...Thanks to all who've already given me birthday wishes today...Jo and I are headed to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight so that makes a pretty great birthday to me...

No comments: