5.07.2008

Committee Meetings...

Had a two hour meeting tonight with one of our new building committees...We just purchased an old grocery store and are looking at rennovating it, with it's primary use being student ministry. Let me just say this: The meeting was good and very beneficial. There are some fantastic people in this group who provided a lot of great ideas, making it one of the more productive meetings I have been in lately. With all that said, I still hate committee meetings...So in honor of all of you share my hatred of meetings, here is a "demotivational" poster from the people at Despair, Inc.



1 comment:

Greg Peschel said...

i, too, wasted two hours in a committee meeting for our new building. it isn't even going to house youth so it was really a waste of my time. you at least get cool youth places.