5.11.2008

Mom....


Happy Mother's Day Mom! I hope that everyone who reads this has already taken time to call your mom today and wish her a Happy Mother's Day. When it comes to godly women in my life, I have, without a doubt, won the lottery. My grandmothers were incredible women who invested so much in who I am. My mom has poured so much love and support into me. She has shown me time and again what it means to be a Christ-like servant. And my wife is an amazing woman who loves Jesus with all that she is and who is an incredible partner in ministry. When I think about how these godly women have poured into my life and how they've influenced me, I am so thankful for these blessings from God.

In honor of Mother's Day, check out this video by the Skit Guys...Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

No comments: