- "The longer I do ministry and the longer I lead, the more I covet the favor of God."
- "Your best thought and your best day is 13.2 billion light years away from God's." See Isaiah 55:8-9.
- Our sin is the smallness of our dreams.
- Too many times we live our lives (plans and dreams) as if God was not part of the equation.
- We don't need more meetings or appointments or programs. We need to get with God and spend more time with Him.
- Too many times we stop doing ministry out of imagination and start doing ministry out of memory.
- We need some dreams we can accomplish but we also need some dreams that are way beyond our ability to accomplish.
- If ever there was a dreamer, it was Jesus. The Great Commission is the Great Dream.
- "I would rather have one God idea than 1,000 good ideas."
Whiteboard HIghlights - Mark Batterson...
The Whiteboard sessions got off to a fantastic start this morning with worship led by Lashley and Joiner. You can check them out here. Then Mark Batterson, pastor of National Community Church in Washington D.C. kicked things off as the first session speaker. Let me just say this: What a way to start! Each speaker was asked to present one big idea and Mark's was this: Your dreams are too small. Here are some highlights of what Mark said: