- Friday Johanna and I spent the late morning and afternoon Christmas shopping. We bought lots of gifts for our families and I spent a lot of time playing with toys in Toys R' Us while we were looking for gifts for our nieces and nephews.
- Friday evening we went to Austin Bowie High School to watch my brother help coach the Magnolia Bulldogs. It's the first time we've got to watch one of his teams play but we weren't the good luck charms he was hoping for.
- After the basketball game, we went and ate with Matt Deaton. Matt's a great friend that we hadn't seen in a while so it was good to catch up.
- Saturday was spent cleaning house and doing some Christmas decorating.
- Zak & Amber invited us to go to dinner on Saturday night. We had our first experience at Guerro's and Hey Cupcake, two of South Congress Avenue's big draws.
- Sunday was all things TCC. After church, we had the other pastors and their families over for lunch. I'll just say this: Jo's roast = Yum, Yum, Good.
Overall, it was a great weekend. What was the highlight of your's?