- Pray for Johanna's health and for labor and delivery tomorrow.
- Pray for Hayden's health.
- Pray for us as parents - that our actions, words, decisions, and lives would reflect to our son a God who is madly in love with him.
- Pray for Hayden. Not just that he's healthy and everything goes well for him, but that he would grow up with a passion for His Savior Jesus and for those people in his world that might be far from God. Pray that he becomes a mighty man of God used to reach those who've not yet heard of God's love.
- Pray for me. I want my son to be able to say his earthly father modeled for him and showed him the love of his heavenly Father. My parents gave that gift to me. I want to be able to live in such a way that I pass it on.
It All Changes...
Tomorrow everything changes. For Johanna and I, life as we've known it will be forever altered. We are scheduled to be at St. David's Hospital at 6 am on Monday to induce baby Hayden. He just seems to be so happy where he's at right now, the doc says he needs a little encouragement to come on out. We've been told life will be different. We've been told it will all change. And while we know it (in our heads, rationally at least), I know experiencing it will be something else entirely. So while we go through this incredible change, which is in each and every way nothing less than a complete blessing and miracle from God, we'd love to have you pray for us. I believe in prayer big time. I've seen it work. So while we're heading into this next phase of life, we covet your prayers.