7.23.2009

Making My Marriage Great Before It Even Starts...

Since I preached on how God can make marriages great this past Sunday at TCC, I thought it would be appropriate to share some marriage resources on my blog this week. While doing that, it hit me that many marriages seem doomed even before they begin. With that in mind, I thought I'd provide some links to great resources for those who are single and dating, single and waiting (for Mr. or Mrs. Right), or just not at a place in life where marriage is a now-thing, but hope it will be in the future. If you fall into one of those categories, then check out these resources:
  • Devotions for Dating Couples by Ben Young & Samuel Adams
  • 100 Answers to 100 Questions Before You Say "I Do" by Amy Hammond Hagberg
  • Before You Plan Your Wedding, Plan Your Marriage by Dr. Greg & Erin Smalley
  • Before You Get Engaged by David & Brent Gudgel
  • The Ten Commandments of Dating by Ben Young & Dr. Samuel Adams
  • When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric & Leslie Ludy