- Friday was Family Day for us. We took Hayden on an adventure to the Children's Museum that is a part of the Ft. Worth Science & History museum. Cool place. It was PACKED with kids that were there for school field trips, but we still had a blast.
- Saturday we spent getting the house & yard cleaned up and prepared for Launch Team meeting on Sunday.
- Saturday evening we ate with some family at Cook's Fish Barn - a little place in Sipe Springs, TX. If you are ever in that area (Brownwood, Comanche, etc) you have got to check this place out. The food is amazing...and yes, it is a literal barn!
- Sunday morning we worshipped with the folks at Rocky Point here in the Ville.
- Sunday night we had our weekly launch team meeting. We talked about our core value of taking bold risks of faith in order to follow God. Great stuff. More on that here on the blog mid-week.
The Weekend Update
The Weekend Update is a quick, bullet-style recap of the weekend at the Burleson household. Enjoy!