10.11.2011

A Little Link Love

Today I feel like sharin' the love...So here's a little link love on the blog.  Below you'll find a few things that I've found interesting lately & a few things that just happen to be on my mind.  Check it out:

  • A couple weekends ago we talked about Making Monday Morning Matter at Timber Ridge.  It was all about how to use your job to impact the kingdom of God.  I came across a great article today that's full of practical ways to live out your faith at work.  Check it out here.
  • We kicked off a brand new series this weekend at Timber Ridge Church.  It's called Paparazzi.  You can catch the message online here.
  • My wife is an unbelievably talented photographer...and I don't just say that because I'm married to her.  She's about to kick-off some amazingly affordable sessions called Christmas Minis that are perfect for getting that great family holiday pic.  You can check out her work for yourself here.
  • My good friend & fellow church planter Zak White is laying down some LEGIT basic money principles on his blog this week.  He's offering some great practical ways to make the most of your money.  Check it out here.
  • Our Creative Arts Pastor & my friend Micah has started a new venture here in the Ville.  If you're looking for anything audio/video/technical/computer/web he is your man!  Check out his new website here.
  • Earlier this week Pastor Steven Furtick shared some great insights into how to have a meaningful time with God each day.  Check it out here.
  • If you haven't watched this video of the biker in Africa, it is a MUST SEE.  Check it out here.

No comments: