I wanted to share some online resources and reading plans for those of you who might be interested in getting into God's Word each day. Below you'll find a few resources that can help you as you spend time with God each day.
- 30 Days With Jesus - What better topic to study than the life of Jesus? This reading plan takes you on an overview of the life and work of Jesus in just one month.
- 30 Days For New Christians - If the Bible and church are a new thing for you, this reading plan is a great option to give you a general, very brief overview of some major topics in the Bible.
- First Steps Reading Plan - This reading plan is designed for people who are new to faith in Jesus. It's a year long reading plan that covers the Bible basics with a light amount of reading each day.
- The Bible in 90 or New Thru 30 - If you're looking for a more intense, deeper reading plan check out one of these plans. The Bible in 90 takes you through the entire Bible in just 90 days. New Thru 30 is a journey through the entire New Testament in just a month.
- YouVersion.com - YouVersion is a great tool to read the Bible online from your computer, phone, or other mobile device. YouVersion also offers several reading plans to choose from as well.