12.02.2014

The Faces of My Best Gift (Part 1)

Each year at Timber Ridge Church, we receive a Christmas offering called My Best Gift. Basically, as a church we commit to giving our very best, most extravagant, most expensive gift to Jesus and His church. That means if we buy a $100 toy for the kids, we give $101 to the Kingdom. If we spend $300 on our spouse, we give at least $301 to the Kingdom. 

Our goal as a church this year is $30,000. 100% of the funds from this offering go toward church planting and global engagement. Through the My Best Gift offering, our church is able to make a significant impact for God's Kingdom in Texas and around the world. 

I wanted to share with you some of the people who are directly impacted by our My Best Gift offering.  

Meet the Koenig's. Pastor Dave, his wife Heather, and their awesome family planted NewBrook Church in Fort Worth, TX just a couple months ago. God is working in big ways through NewBrook and the ministry of this new church. Through our My Best Gift offering, we are able to provide monthly financial support to the ministry of this brand new church. When you give to My Best Gift, you are helping see lives changed at NewBrook Church and other churches like it around our state and throughout North America.

Pastor Dave & His Family

Pastor Dave baptizing Nicolas, who's live was changed by Jesus @ NewBrook Church.

(If you attend Timber Ridge & would like more info on My Best Gift, or would like to contribute online, you can click here.)


No comments: