11.16.2006

H-Town Baby!

I am typing this from my hotel room in Tomball, just outside of Houston. We are here for the weekend for my brother's wedding. It is so great to be able to get away for a few days and spend some time with family and friends. My parents and grandparents are already here and college friends and old buddies from high school will be here throughout the weekend. We are looking forward to a great weekend and I am super excited for my brother and his fiance. They are great together and I am so happy to share in their joy. I get double joy out of this 'cause I get to be the best man and I get to perform part of the ceremony. It's gonna be a great weekend and its always good to get to spend time with family and renew relationships with old friends. Hopefully I'll have lots of pics to post early next week...

No comments: