8.22.2007

Fantasy Football...

It's one of my favorite times of the year....Football Season! I really like watching High School football and college footbal and am an avid fan of both...And I am also obsessed with Fantasy Football...I have a league I play in with some college fraternity buddies, a league with some close friends and former students, a league with some youth ministry friends, and a league with our church...Like I said, I am obsessed...Watching HS and college football and playing fantasy football are some of my favorite pasttimes/hobbies/interests....Anyway, it is after 1 AM and I just finished an online draft in my league on Yahoo with some friends/former students...It's gonna be fun, but now it's late, I'm tired, and I'm headed to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.