8.24.2007

Time with Family and Friends...

Johanna and I left town on Wednesday night after our youth service and have had the opportunity to spend a few days at the end of this week with family. We stayed with her sister on Wednesday night and then spend last night and tonight with my brother and his wife...We have had a blast hangin' out, playin' with nieces and nephews, and being around our loved ones...I really cherish the time I get to spend with my brother...We're not just blood...We're best friends and because of the distance between where we live we don't get to hang out alot anymore so I always have a blast when we get to see each other...Tomorrow we are leaving the Houston area and heading to Bridge City, TX...It is almost in Lousiana, only about 35 miles from Lake Charles...I am speaking at Commonground Community Church in Bridge City on Sunday where a friend of mine serves on staff...We haven't seen each other in a long time, so it will be good to reconnect with Brandon and see how God is using him these days...Speaking of friends, I have had the privilege of having some great friends over the years whom God has used and is using in great ways in His kingdom...I could list them all but I would surely leave someone out so I won't even begin to start...But I was on myspace earlier and had a bulletin from a friend who lives in California...His name is Coffey Anderson and he and I went to college together and were fraternity brothers...Coffey is an great guy and an incredible singer and songwriter...His myspace bulletin just happened to be about some videos of him on Godtube (which I really don't use very often, unlike my last couple posts would suggest...) Anyway, he was the featured video for a little while...Check out the videos below and you can see more of him on that sight too...Its always great to spend time with family and its always good to see how God is using friends...



No comments: