12.30.2007

The Weekend Update...

It's been a crazy weekend so far...Saturday morning Jo and I got up early and made the 3 1/2 hour trek from my parents house to Lockhart. We left earlier because some friends invited us to go with them to the Alamo Bowl Saturday night and we had to be back in the LOC in time to leave by lunch. We had a great time last night at the game. Even though I am a Longhorn fan, I enjoyed it and had a blast with the friends we went with...Today, church came a little earlier than usual it seemed like...Maybe it was just because we didn't get back from the bowl game until 1 AM, but I don't know. Our pastor talked about what it means to understand forgiveness and let go of guilt...Good stuff. This evening we have been hanging out with some of our college students and friends. It's been a night full of eating (thank you for 50 pack chicken nuggets!) and hanging out...And the guys have been tearing it up on my 360. We've done everything from Call of Duty 4 to NCAA Football 08...I'm taking a break in the middle of our NCAA tournament, but I gotta go 'cause I'm up next...Here are a few pics from the bowl game...

Outside Before the Game


My Ticket


The View from our seats - In black & white


Me & Johanna during the game


Texas A&M about to score

No comments: