1.04.2008

Wahoo...



Tonight Johanna, Jmob, Andy, and I all went and ate at Wahoo's Fish Tacos in Austin...A couple weeks ago Jmob and I were hanging out and somehow my love for fish tacos got brought into the conversation...I consider myself a connoisseur of the fish taco. There is just a certain way to do it right and I definitely have found more misses in the fish taco department than hits...But Jmob guaranteed that Wahoo's in Austin would be a sure hit...And he was right. Great atmosphere and fantastic food...Combine that with incredible company among friends and you've got yourself a great night out on the town...

2 comments:

david said...

non-Austinites rave about this place to me...I'm so jealous...I had a spicy chicken sandwich from a Wendy's right off of I-75 tonight...it was not quite-as-awesome.

JMob said...

your gonna thank me years and years later for this find.

i know it.

revenge-of-the-wahoo=not as fun