Here are the highlights...
- David making the commitment to give his life to Jesus and follow Him! David YOU ROCK bro! I am praying for you. (Pray for David. His family is Buddhist and he has made the decision to follow Jesus with his life!)
- Saturday Night Worship Service - For the past two weeks we could sense God moving in our ministry...It's hard to explain, but we could just feel it. Saturday night was a culmination of the Spirit of God working in students' lives for weeks now...It was awesome to see God move in the lives of students.
- We have one of the most talented student worship leaders on the planet (and a fantastic band as well). It was great to hear what he shared with his group on Saturday night. "I know that I am called to use my music and talent to change peoples' lives for Christ." (That's a paraphrase, but close...)
- Our youth worker team going all out to show students the love of Christ. I am proud to work alongside you guys as we storm the gates of hell together!
- Mark McConkey (check him out here) rocked the worship all weekend long!
- Scott Venable (here) did an amazing job teaching the Word.
- Spending the weekend with our Group Leaders. Our team is made up of some of my closest friends on this rock called earth. Most of our group leaders were people who I've done life with for a long time. We've been on the mountaintops and in the valleys...And I suspect (or maybe I even know) that we'll be doing life together for a lot longer too...
- Overall, it was a great weekend in which God moved and did only what God can do...transform lives!