- Around lunch on Friday we left Lockhart and headed to Houston. Our 3 year anniversary was last Wednesday so I suprised Johanna with a night on the town in Houston. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Houston and had an AMAZING dinner at the Spindletop...The food was awesome and they gave us free dessert for our anniversary! I am lucky to be married to such an absolutely incredible woman of God. To be able to serve alongside her and have her in my life is truly a gift from God. I love you babe!
- Saturday we slept in and then headed to Bridge City, TX. We stopped along the way in Baytown to see Jo's granma.
- We were headed to Bridge City for me to speak at CommonGround Community Church. My friend Brandon is on staff there and this is the third time we've got to be involved in what's God is doing there...If you live in the Golden Triangle Area, check this church out! They meet at the Bridge City Community Center @ 10:30 on Sunday mornings! Awesome people!
- Had a good ol' fish fry at Brandon's house on Saturday night once we got into town.
- Last night after driving home for almost 5 hours we got in the car and headed to Austin. Our good friend Daniel had his 21st birthday dinner at Trudy's. Good food, better friends, and some Starbucks afterwards made for a great night.
- That about wraps it up...I am preaching this weekend and next weekend here in Lockhart so it should lead to a couple busy weeks!
The Weekend Update...
Johanna and I followed our long, tough week last week with a pretty busy weekend. We drove almost 1,000 miles this weekend so it was kinda crazy, needless to say!