6.12.2008

Laminin...

This is my last blog that has been set to post while we're at camp. I'll be back to my regular blogging as soon as we get home, which is this evening.

One of my former teachers from High School sent me this video in an email a couple weeks ago. I have been waiting to share it so here it is. It's a video of part of a message by Louie Giglio on Laminin. It's pretty incredible stuff and it shows just how BIG God is - even in the tiny, microscopic detail of human existence...It's about 9 minutes long, but it is well, well worth your time. Check it out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a powerful clip. At our very core is God. Don't tell me that we were created by accident or we "evolved" over time. God has such a great plan. I love it when science proves God's existence. Thanks for posting this video. We all need to copy it and send it to our lost friends.