7.11.2008

Bring Ya' To Your Feet...

Yahoo recently featured this article (click here) ranking, in their opinion, the top 10 bands that will move you and bring you to your feet. While I'm all about U2, dig some of The Killers' stuff, and have always considered Oasis one of my all-time favorite bands, a lot of this list just didn't resonate with me.

I think they focused too much on one genre of music and even in that missed out on some great bands. When I think of music and performers that bring me to my feet, there are more misses than hits on Yahoo's list.

But what about YOU, my faithful readers (ok...my mom)? What bands bring you to your feet? Comment away...

6 comments:

JMob said...

john mayer
u2
crowder
coldplay

Jackie Lura said...

Relient K is an all time fave :) good seeing you yesterday!

Nic Burleson said...

Jmob,
Can you honestly put crowder in that list knowing what we know? I couldn't. He will make no list of mine from now on!

Johanna said...

buble...remember that night...what a crowd pleaser...what a performer...what a lovely night

JMob said...

yeah im still havin trouble with that one....he does do a good show....

can i swap him out for myself when playing the air guitar?

Greg Peschel said...

MC Hammer circa de 1991 Alamodome

need i say more?
grego