7.13.2008

The Weekend Update...

We had a great weekend. It's been both productive and relaxing. You just can't beat that. Here are some highlights:
  • Jo and I spent Friday having "the hottest, coolest time in Texas" at Schlitterbahn water park. We enjoyed getting to hang out with the family and it was cool to get to spend some time with my nieces and nephews. That said, we missed you Jerry, Ingrid, Lilliana, and Diego!
  • I spent Saturday morning in a meeting. Gotta' love meetings like this one! I'm pumped about what's in store for the future! But you'll have to wait to find out...
  • I took the longest nap I have taken in a long, long time Saturday afternoon/evening. Not sure why I've been so exhausted the past few days...Maybe summer youth ministry has something to do with it...
  • Had church this morning. The new drummer rocked it. We also sang the new Tomlin song "Jesus Messiah." It's good.
  • Jo & I had lunch and hung out all afternoon with a couple of my interns. We watched some TV, played some NCAA Football on the 360, and went for a swim. Now we're just all chillin' at the house.
  • That about wraps up the weekend. Hope yours was as relaxing and as good as ours.

No comments: