- Friday night Jo and I got to hang out with Zak and Amber and their little boy Couper. I love serving on the TCC team and the White's are one of the many reasons why! It was a blast!
- I spent Saturday painting at the Farm Bureau office in Gonzales earning a little extra cash. Plus, that way I didn't have to do MORE unpacking. Johanna knocked some of that out though...
- Yesterday at The Connection Church was absolutely INCREDIBLE. We made the transition to two services without any major hitches...and, we had 646 people in church yesterday!!! Way to go TCC!!! Thanks for taking seriously the opportunity you have to invite your friends and neighbors to be a part of what God is doing here in this area! You are making a difference for eternity!
- We kicked off a new series "One Month To Live" yesterday. Click here for more info.
- I spent yesterday afternoon at the kickoff of FUSION, our college ministry here at TCC. Joe Barnes is leading that and I know God is going to use him to do great things. Lots of fun with volleyball and "do whatever you want" football in the pool.
- Last night I hung out with our Middle School students at SURGE. We talked about the end times. Needless to say there are a ton of jacked up views out there. But the bottom line is this: It doesn't matter how it all happens in the end as long as you are READY. And the only way to be ready is to be right with God through a relationship with Jesus.
That wraps it up. Hope you're weekend was as good as mine.