10.07.2008

Leaving On A Jetplane...

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Atlanta, GA for the Catalyst Conference. This will be my first time to go to Catalyst and I am pumped! I'm looking forward to being stretched and challenged in my growth as a leader, pastor, and Christ-follower. I say it all the time, but let me repeat it here: I'm on a journey and by no means do I have it all figured out. That's why I love opportunities like Catalyst where I know that I will have such an opportunity to learn.

If you follow me on twitter, I'm sure I'll be updating like crazy from the conference. If you don't follow me, check it out here or watch for updates on the side-bar on the right of this blog.

I've also got a couple of blogs set to post while I'm gone and I'll be recapping all the Catalyst goodness as soon as I return.

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

Dude, it was awesome meeting you at the Bloggers Meetup last week. That was so much fun. I hope you were able to meet and connect with some new people.

What did you think of Catalyst? What sessions stood out the most to you?