10.13.2008

The Weekend Update...

Here's the weekend update...Comin' at ya' like a blitz!
  • I got home from Catalyst around 1 AM on Friday night/Saturday morning. Needless to say, I did not want to get up on Saturday.
  • Once I did get up, I headed to Gonzales, TX to do some painting. I've been working on a job at a friend's office building and had gotten behind on getting it done. I paint on the side to try and earn some extra money and I pride myself on doing quality work quickly. Since Jo's been sick the quickly has gotten left off of this job and I was trying to get as much done as possible on Saturday.
  • I listend to the Red River Shootout while I painted Saturday. The Longhorns put it to the Sooners and now UT is rated #1 in both national polls! HOOK 'EM HORNS!
  • Sunday was TCC all day. We had problems galore on Sunday morning. You name it, it went wrong. From mic problems, tech issues, volunteers gone...It was crazy. But what was even crazier is that God showed up in the midst of the chaos. Every time a day like this happens, God shows how He is so much bigger!
  • I spent Sunday afternoon planning for this. If you live in the Kyle/Buda area, you need to make plans now to be at Trunk or Treat on Halloween! It's gonna' be awesome!
  • Sunday night was spent hangin' with some great students at our SURGE middle school meeting.

That about wraps it up. The weekend flew by and now it's off to another busy week!

1 comment:

Steve Etheridge said...

The Longhorns did NOT "put it to the Sooners". Yeah they won, but it... ah, nevermind! Doubt that I'll ever use your painting services though. I couldn't handle all my stuff being burnt orange! :)