10.27.2008

The Weekend Update...

We had a great weekend. The only bad thing is how fast it flew by. Here's some highlights:
  • Friday I spent the day hanging out with my lovely wife Johanna. It was cool not to have a ton of stuff on the agenda and to get to just hang out together.
  • Friday night I went and watched to Wimberley, TX to watch the Liberty Hill and Wimberley football game with a good friend. I also saw an old friend from college at the game. Too bad the football wasn't as great as the friendships!
  • Saturday Johanna and I spent the afternoon with my boy Jmob. His birthday was Sunday and he turned the big 2-1 so we celebrated Saturday with him and his parents with some incredible Mexican food at Chuy's and delicious desert at Mozart's on Lake Travis.
  • Sunday was a great day at TCC. Cole and the band rocked it out leading worship and Zak did a great job preaching. Combine that with a great night at SURGE with our middle school students and it made for a super Sunday.
  • On Sunday we also had a meeting at Cabela's for THIS. If you live in the Kyle/Buda/South Austin area come and CHECK IT OUT this Friday, October 31st at Cabela's.

No comments: