11.26.2008

Things I'm Thankful For (Post 3)...

One of the things I'm most thankful for in life right now is the incredible church that God has allowed me to serve. I absolutely love The Connection Church. I get to be a part of an unbelievably talented and driven team. I get to be on a team that will charge hell with a watergun to reach those who are far from God.

Every day I get PUMPED about our mission. Every day I get PUMPED about our vision. Every day I get PUMPED about what we are doing to reach those who are far from God. Every day I get to be a part of turning atheists into missionaries. Every day I get the chance to see God doing incredible things to change lives. And every day I need to be thankful.

God, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the TCC team. Thank you for what you are teaching me. Thank you for what you are using our church to do. Please don't ever let us get complacent about doing whatever it takes to see you change lives.

No comments: