- We kicked off the weekend by spending most of Friday cleaning house. I abosutely hate cleaning...but I love that we got to rearrange the living room so that my old recliner is now included!
- Friday night we got to hang out with the White's and Johanna made some of her incredible chicken fried rice...Great friends. Great food.
- Saturday Jo and I slept in and then headed to Austin to look at baby stuff. We think we might have finally found a baby bed...now we just have to pay for it!
- Sunday was an incredible day at TCC. Cole's message was great and we had a ton of first time guests.
- Sunday afternoon we got to have lunch and hang out with Daniel, Jenna, and Jmob. I love the people God has placed in our lives that we get to "do life" with.
The Weekend That Was...
Here's a recap of a weekend in the life of the Burleson's. Check it: