11.17.2009

20 Things I'm Thankful For - Day 9...

Each day leading up to Thanksgiving weekend, I'm choosing to be grateful. Today I'm choosing to be thankful for our Family Ministries team here at The Connection Church. Our student minister, Bryan Moore, our children's minister, Trey Williams, and our preschool minister, Jennifer Martinez all serve within our family ministries area here at TCC helping people connect with God, connect with others, and connect others with God. They are committed to the vision and passionate about reaching kids and students with the love of God.

I'm so thankful for Bryan's enthusiam and energy. It is unmatched and it oozes out of him, just like his love for students. And it amazes me that someone who works the night shift still has as much energy to be involved in all the student activities he's leading at TCC.

I'm so thankful for Trey's commitment to excellence and growth. He just recently took over the leadership position within our kids ministries and I am so excited about what the future holds. Trey wants our kids ministries to be top tier and he's growing a great team to reach that goal.

I'm so thankful for Jennifer's positive attitude and spirit. No matter how bad a situation is, Jennifer can always find the positive in it. She always sees the glass as half-full and convinces others to see it that way too because she's so positive!

Bryan, Trey, and Jennifer - You guys rock! And I'm so thankful you're on the team!

No comments: