11.30.2009

20 Things I'm Thankful For - The Wrap-Up Edition...

In the days leading up to this past weekend and the Thanksgiving holiday, I've made a conscious effort to choose to be grateful each day. I want to be proactive in my thankfulness to God for all the blessings he's given me in life. And today, I'm concluding my Thankfulness Series of blog posts by expressing thanks for one of the people I'm most thankful for: my incredible wife.

My wife Johanna is absolutely amazing...and I don't say that just because she cooks the most incredible chocolate pie that man has ever tasted. When God brought Johanna into my life he blessed me with a phenomenal gift. She's encouraing and supportive in all I do. She is a great partner in ministry. She's a loving, caring wife. And she's a freakin' fantastic mother. On top of all that, she puts up with my messiness, my crazy, ADD-driven personality, and my constant joking with her. When I'm down, she knows just what to say to pick me up. When I'm unsure of myself, she knows just how to give me that extra boost of confidence. I really believe that when God created her and put her on this planet, he was thinking about exactly what I would need in a life-partner.

Johanna, I love you so very much. I want you to know that I thank God for the gift of you in my life every day. Thank you for loving and supporting me. I'm so happy that I get to spend forever with you.

No comments: