8 Habits of Great Group Leaders:
- A great group leader prays daily for their group and for the individual group members.
- A great group leader is always looking for new people to invite to check out the group.
- A great group leader makes sure that group members are contacted regularly and kept informed of group happenings, schedules, and needs within the group.
- A great group leader spends time preparing for the group meeting so that it is the best it can possibly be.
- A great group leader is always in the process of raising up new leadership by mentoring a person as a co-leader.
- A great group leader plans activties to build community and connections within the group outside of the normal group meeting time.
- A great group leader is committed to their own personal spiritual growth, understanding that you cannot lead people farther than you've been.
- A great group leader consistently pushes the vision of seeing every person at the church connected in a group, which leads to adding healthy, growing groups each semester.