6.09.2008

Beach Break - Day Two...

Here's a recap of day two of Beach Break. It's been a LONG day and I am exhausted from being out in the sun all day. I've got to speak at the morning Bible study so I am about to hit the sack. But here's the highlights from today and a few pics.

  • The morning got off to a rough start. We had just started singing in morning worship when the sprinkler system went off right where we were sitting. It's pretty cool to do an outdoor worship time since we're at the beach...We just never thought of the sprinklers. The end result had us sitting around the pool, so check out the pics below to see it.
  • Loved hanging out with my students this afternoon. I spent 4 1/2 hours out at the beach and pool today chillin' with students. Needless to say, I am a little tired.
  • Worship seemed to fly by tonight. I was just getting into it when the band winded down...Not sure what that was all about, but it seemed fast to me.
  • We had a great church group time. God is really working in the lives of some of our students and I am JACKED to see that! Keep praying that God would move this week.
  • I miss Johanna. I know I've said that alot this week, but I really am not on my "A game" without her. I love you babe!

It's 11:30 and I still have to go over my notes for tomorrow morning. Pillow, here I come...





No comments: