- Great post by Perry Noble sharing a story about how we are called to serve others into God's kingdom. Check it out here.
- Cole Phillips shared a great paraphrase of 1 Corinthians 13 on his blog this week. It really challenged me in what it really means to love others.
- My boy Jmob moved his blog over to Wordpress. Check it out here. He's in the process of moving my site over there too but with all the craziness of summer student ministry it might take a little time...
- My college roomate Michael Norwood is one of the most creative and artistic people on this planet. Seriously. He can do it all. And his photography rocks. Last week he and a few of his photo buds got together for a "man road trip" and set up their own blog including pics they took along the way. Check it out to see some amazing pics. Go to http://www.mammothmen.com/ and prepare to be amazed.
- My friends at Commonground Community Church went live with their new website. If you're in the Bridge City or Golden Triangle area check this church out! It rocks!
- Several weeks ago I ran across the blog Stuff Christians Like. This week they compared famous pastors to Comic Superheroes. Let me just say this. Mark Driscoll = Hancock in this one. For a good laugh check out their website and scroll through some of the past entries.
Hope you find these links challenging, insightful, funny, or whatever else they were intended to be...