7.02.2008

Meetings Galore...

The theme of this week has been meetings, meetings, meetings. I kicked off the week on Monday with a Student Ministry staff meeting and an evaluation meeting of our Mission Arlington mission trip. Today I met with a lady about an upcoming mission project for next week. Tonight was round two of meetings for today. It went great and I love it when meetings turn into hanging out and just enjoying time with people. Tomorrow morning our Youth Ministry staff is heading to Austin for a meeting with another church to recap and evaluate some ministry stuff from earlier in the summer. Like I said, this week has been all about meetings.

On another note, Johanna and I are leaving at some point tomorrow to go to the Stephenville/Ft. Worth area. We are planning to go see family, but my grandfather is also having some health issues and may have a heart procedure done on Wednesday or Thursday so keep him in your prayers.

Right now I've got a meeting scheduled with my bed and some sleep so I'm out...

No comments: