11.24.2008

Things I'm Thankful For (Post 1)...

This week I'm making it a priority to post things I'm thankful for. I've found that I'm actually more thankful when I sit down and think about all I have to show gratitude for. This first post is going to take a different look at being thankful. Here are just a few of the things I'm thankful for that often don't get seen as something to be grateful about.
  • I'm thankful for my gas bill, because it means I have a warm home.
  • I'm thankful for my rent payment, because it means I am blessed enough to have a home to live in.
  • I'm thankful for the grocery bill, because it means I have food to eat.
  • I'm thankful for a busy schedule, because it means I have people to share life with.
  • I'm thankful to pay taxes, because it means God has blessed me with a job.
  • I'm thankful for the parking spot at the back of the lot, because it means I can walk to the store.
  • I'm thankful for an alarm that goes off early in the morning, because it means I'm alive.

Spend some time this week looking at life through glasses of gratitude. It can really change the way we look at our world and our daily routine.

So what is it that you are thankful for? Feel free to share.

No comments: