- Friday I spent most of the day prepping for the TCC Trunk or Treat. It was an incredible event! The estimated attendance was 3,000+. Thank you Connectors for making this event a HUGE SUCCESS! You rock!
- Saturday Johanna and I spent the late morning and afternoon running errands in Austin. That included a stop at Matt's El Rancho to curb Jo's craving for the Bob Armstrong Queso Dip. Amazing stuff!
- Saturday evening myself and a couple other guys went over to a friend's house to watch the Longhorn and Red Raider game. Great friends. Great food. Crappy game. I'm still ticked off at how the Longhorns played.
- Today the TCC band ROCKED IT OUT. Good stuff!
- We had a scavenger hunt with out middle school students at SURGE tonight. It was off the chain! Everyone had a blast.
That about sums it up. Great weekend and now off to a busy week.