Here’s my C3 Three Thoughts from the first sessions of both Christine Caine & Ed Young. Check it out.
Christine Caine’s First Session:
- God calls us to be passionate about what He’s passionate about. And God is consumed and obsessed with a lost, broken, and dying world.
- It’s not just the world that’s lost. The church is lost. We’ve lost our passion, our mission, and our purpose.
- No wonder the world is full of darkness. We’ve taken all the light out. It’s hard to reach a world you’re not in. Jesus said “follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” If we’re not becoming fishers of men, I’m not sure who we’re following.
Ed Young’s First Session:
- There is a difference in people who are “for you” and those who are “with you.”
- When pride walks on the stage, God walks off.
- When it comes to dealing with people acting crazy in the church, as a leader you’ve got to be willing to confront them, cope with them, and cut them from the herd if necessary.