Ed Young – Second Session
- Being a preacher is like giving birth on Sunday, only to turn around and find out your pregnant again on Monday.
- When we try to be responsible for people’s response we are guaranteed to end up despondent and depressed.
- One of the best ways to get out of a funk is to focus on others and help someone in need.
- The lack of prayer in the pastoral leadership of the church is an epidemic.
- Someone has been dealt worse cards than you in life and in ministry, and they’re winning with them.
- The problem with our ministries is that we’re so focused on people showing up for our services that we’re not showing up before the Father on behalf of the people.