2.17.2009

Conference Time...

Tomorrow myself, our Lead Pastor Cole, our Executive Pastor Zak, and Cole's wife Pam are heading to the DFW metroplex for C3: Creative Church Conference. I've never been to C3 but I am pumped about the conference based on what I've heard from others. I know it's going to be a great chance to connect with other leaders, as well providing some challenging and stretching thoughts from some great leaders within God's church. If you think about it this week, pray for me and for our team. Ask God to grow us, stretch us, and renew us. If you want to know what's going on during the conference, I'll be twittering live from there for sure. You can check out my twitter feed on the right of this blog or even better, go here to sign up for your own account and then follow me here.

No comments: