- Tony Morgan posted "14 Ways To Spend Less So You Can Do More." This blog contains some great, practical advice on easy, simple ways for a family to save money.
- Joe Sangl gives us "Five Ways To Save Money Without Selling Anything." In fact, Joe is the author of I Was Broke. Now I'm Not and his entire blog offers solid, sound financial advice for times like these.
- Our Lead Pastor, Cole Phillips, posted some thoughts about Turning A Layoff Into A Payoff. He offers some fantastic advice to the many people who are facing layoffs right now.
- The folks over at Generation X Finance posted "20 Free Online Finance Courses" that you can take from the comfort of your home. These range from making wise investments, planning family finances, saving for retirement, and basic economics.
- Frugal Dad offers advice for parents and students with his article Seven Ways To Fund College Without A College Savings Fund. Take it from a guy who is still paying off stupid student loans: There is some great advice about paying for college in this article!
For me, one pretty basic and simple thing that helped my finances was the concept of first giving to my local church through tithing, next giving to my future through saving, and then living on the rest. What about you? Any financial wisdom for these crazy times? Any links with stuff that is just too good not to pass on? Feel free to share and comment away.