11.20.2009

20 Things I'm Thankful For - Day 12...

I'm in the middle of a blog series about choosing to be thankful. Each day leading up to Thanksgiving weekend, I'm acknowledging something I'm grateful for.

Today, I'm thankful for friends and community - specifically for my Connection Group. I believe very strongly that God created each and every one us for relationships and community. We're not meant to be alone and we all want some place where we belong. That's why I love my Connection Group! In group, we have friends who accept us right where we are, celebrate life's joys with us, and help us through the tougher times in life that come our way.

If you attend The Connection Church and aren't plugged in to a Connection Group, you're missing out on a place where you can connect with other people who care and can walk through life with you. If you'd like more info on becoming part of one of our groups, email me at nic[at]theconnectionchurch[dot]org.

No comments: