- I'm thankful for political debate...because it means I live in a country where I have the freedom to speak my mind and be involved in the political process.
- I'm thankful for my water bill...because it means I have clean water to drink. (That's not something everyone in the world has access to. In fact, almost 1 BILLION people in today's world don't have clean water to drink. You can find out more about this need and how you can make a difference here.)
- I'm thankful that we've only had to buy 3 packages of diapers in almost 7 months for Hayden because of the generosity of others.
- I'm thankful that the Texas Longhorns are undefeated and on their way to a National Championship. Hook 'Em!
- While we're on the subject of sports, I'm thankful college basketball season is here so my UNC Tarheels can begin defending that National Championship.
- I'm thankful I get to go to work everyday with people I love doing life with.
- I'm thankful that I'll get to spend time with family this week.
- I'm thankful that I get to preach at TCC this weekend!
- I'm thankful that I have the most amazing wife and son in the world and that I get a couple days off this week to spend with them.
- And I'm thankful that you spent a couple minutes reading this. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and are reminded off EVERYTHING that you have to be thankful for.
20 Things I'm Thankful For - Day 16...
Each day leading up to this weekend, I'm choosing to be grateful. Today, I thought I'd throw out a random list of several things that I'm thankful for. You could even call it a Thankfulness Blitz...